Question:
roast beef subs at subway?
purelle626
2006-06-01 23:06:49 UTC
Have you ever had a hot roast beef sub there down in New Orleans? I think they are so good.
Eight answers:
2006-06-01 23:09:55 UTC
Thats nice...have a nice day
supermontage1975
2006-06-02 13:05:36 UTC
Wow that is a very sad story. With all the decent po-boys in new orleans you had to eat subway and you still call them subs. Shameful your education taught you basically nothing. www.nola.com has the top 10 list of best po-boy places in New Orleans in case you ever return for re-education. Oh and to the imbecile who posted why were you eating roast beef po boys. He is an obvious neophyte to the local cuisine. I will take pity on you in mentioning the chain Quizno's has a roast beef sub. I bet this jerk has never heard of a muffaleta now that is what you should be asking about.
?
2016-10-14 06:55:54 UTC
i admire Arby's. i can not mirror it at residing house plus i like it with Horsey or Arby's sauce which i can not make at residing house. i do in comparison to Subway's roast beef in any respect. basically my opinion.
2006-06-01 23:11:10 UTC
you were in New Orleans eating roast beef ?? what is wrong with you ? EVER HEARD OF GUMBO---CRAWFISH--ETC ETC ETC---and you're eating at Subway ??? HOLY LORD
orange_crush_05
2006-06-06 02:53:09 UTC
its nearly 3 n the morning and that sounds kinda good
Zippio_loves_Baby_boo
2006-06-05 14:51:09 UTC
So whats the Question???
Nikola_W
2006-06-01 23:13:43 UTC
no. i would like to try. do u think they're all the same in all countries?
XXXDirtyDirtyGirlXXX
2006-06-01 23:41:42 UTC
never hot, but I shall try one now!