Question:
Which 1 of the 3 sandwich franchises would you choose to eat at or like the best?
?
2006-05-20 09:14:46 UTC
(1) Schlozky's: "Great sandwich, weird name"
(2) SUBWAY: "Eat right."
(3) Quizno's: "Staight outta the oven"

And which one of the 3 would you use for dieting purposes?
31 answers:
mackgyver22
2006-05-20 09:27:44 UTC
Quizno's is the best. Subway for dieting purposes, since Quizno's tastes really good so I dunno about that one, and Schlotzky's same thing plus they have melted butter in every toasted sandwich.
2006-05-20 12:06:00 UTC
2
mo
2006-05-21 15:23:59 UTC
Subway
:-)
2006-05-20 09:17:22 UTC
Subway
jan_jan79
2006-05-23 16:35:08 UTC
Out of the three I would pick Quizno's. In my experience with Quizno's I thought it was great. They have a variety of different foods to eat such as salads, soups and a lighter menu giving Quizno's the best choice for the person on a diet.
belladonna_in_town
2006-05-20 09:36:51 UTC
Sorry dont know the other Quizno's and Schlozkys but if they are as bad as Subway ? than forget it

Subway must have the worst bread in the world !!!!
ufa
2006-05-20 09:16:26 UTC
i like 3. quiznos the best and i would use subway for dieting purposes just because its so readily available. (there arent many quiznos where i live) and ive never heard of the other one
blonde_chick120
2006-05-22 18:26:47 UTC
Quiznos is my fave. For dieting I suppose I would choose Subway.
2006-05-20 09:15:14 UTC
Subway.
2006-05-20 09:17:21 UTC
never heard of Schlozky's,Quizno's too expensive, Definitely Subway, and for dieting purposes too.
cabinfever98
2006-05-23 15:28:04 UTC
Quiznos has the best subs. You could eat healthy at any place, just watch what you put on the sub or get a healthy choice like turkey or chicken.
Misch
2006-05-22 20:13:57 UTC
Quizno's: "Staight outta the oven" - the salads are sooo good
foodiedb
2006-05-20 12:38:18 UTC
Quizno's. They have the best quality ingredients, and the sandwiches are more creative then the other two places.
Bobby B
2006-05-20 09:16:17 UTC
Quizno's...mmmm Toasty!
Joshkins
2006-05-20 09:16:54 UTC
Well if you like cold subs then eat at Subway

For hot subs eat at Quizno's
Chattily
2006-05-20 09:29:45 UTC
Subway is good but I haven't tried the other two.
mrs.dynomite
2006-05-20 09:16:04 UTC
i only had quiznos once so i'd have to say subway
swimming_dramastar19
2006-05-20 10:11:12 UTC
Subway all the way!
some1 hoo u dont no
2006-05-20 09:18:33 UTC
schlozkys tied with quiznos
2006-05-20 15:01:22 UTC
subway eat fresh
FAW8
2006-05-20 12:04:18 UTC
I'd say subway but only if you get something other than slices. They don't put enough slices on but they will throw on chunky meat!
SuNnY BlOnDe
2006-05-20 09:21:40 UTC
subway
mikemac
2006-05-20 09:17:30 UTC
subway
sweetiepie
2006-05-20 09:15:40 UTC
subway, just because they are every where
missionone777
2006-05-24 19:41:16 UTC
Schlozky's definitely They are the best
mmls3155
2006-05-21 05:05:48 UTC
subway....always fresh...good service...sandwich can be hot or cold...good price...
miami_love_305
2006-05-20 15:13:39 UTC
BLIMPIES: fresh, best quality, lots of choices, decent prices & combos.
rowbee
2006-05-20 09:19:13 UTC
SUBWAY
anna_summer_cutie2006