Question:
does anyone have recipes 4 smoothies?
2006-05-27 12:49:09 UTC
i want 2 make some 4 my birthday
Seven answers:
foodiedb
2006-05-27 13:03:55 UTC
Hi, here are two groups of great smoothie recipes. The first is 10 random recipes, the second group has the top five of the internet. My favorite is The Rogue Flamingo. Enjoy!

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/collectionDisplay.jhtml?collectionId=/templatedata/bhg/rccollection/data/smoothieRCC.xml

Peanut Butter Smoothie

Start to Finish: 5 minutes : :

2 Fruit Smoothies

Start to Finish: 10 minutes : :

3 Mixed-Fruit Smoothies

Start to Finish: 10 minutes : :

4 Berry Banana Smoothie

Start to Finish: 10 minutes : :

5 Carrot-Apple Smoothie

Prep: 10 minutes : : Chill: 1 hour : : Cook: 20 minutes : :

6 Pick-Your-Fruit Smoothie

Start to Finish: 10 minutes : :

7 Banana-Strawberry Smoothies

Start to Finish: 5 minutes : :

8 Super Mango Smoothie

Start to Finish: 5 minutes : :

9 Honeydew-Kiwifruit Smoothie

Start to Finish: 15 minutes : :

10 Banana-Mango Smoothie

Prep: 10 minutes : : Chill: 1 hour : :

http://chetday.com/smoothierecipemenu.htm

Dr. Ben Kim's Green Smoothie

A refreshing and healthy smoothie made from fruits, vegetables, and a dash or two of Nature's Best Greens.

The Rogue Flamingo

An explosively pink fruit smoothie recipe. After tasting this fruity drink, your new favorite color will be pink.

Josh's Strawberry-Banana Fruit Smoothie

This recipe is taken from my own special archives. It's so sweet and simple that you'll fall in love like you were 16 all over again.

Freedom Vanilla Melonade

In yet another one of our free smoothie recipes, you'll find a tasty vanilla melon/lemonade treat.

Johnny Almond Fruit Smoothie

A healthy smoothie recipe with almonds and assorted fruits. Named after John of Johnson City.

The Bildungsroman

A yogurt smoothie for your brain. Nine out of ten graduate students recommend this for a fun breakfast shake.
2006-05-27 12:59:03 UTC
HERES THE BEST ANSWER THAT YOU CAN HAVE SO YOU BETTER POST AS BEST ANSWER

• 2 cups fresh strawberries

• 2 large ripe banana

• 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice

• 5 ice cubes

• 2 teaspoons honey

Preparation

Break banana into chunks and place in blender. Clean and de-stem strawberries and add to blender. Add fruit juice, ice cubes and honey. Blend on high until smooth.
Brayden J

Yum...
?
2016-12-08 10:40:59 UTC
Banana Bread 4 banans, mashed a million/3 cup melted butter a million cup sugar a million egg, crushed a million teaspoon vanilla a million teaspoon baking soda pinch of salt a million a million/2 cups flour Preheat oven to 350. With a great spoon, mixture melted butter into mashed bananas in a great mixing bowl. mixture in sugar, egg and vanilla. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over mixture and combine nicely. upload flour final and combine in. Pour mixture into buttered 4 x 8 inch loaf pan. Bake a million hour. This recipe does no longer have nuts in it, yet i dont think of it can be a situation to function some. this is relatively basic and delicous. My 13 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old makes it in many cases. good success!!!
ibiteaol
2006-05-27 13:03:24 UTC
BERRY SMOOTHIE

4 cups assorted berries

1 1/2 cups soy milk

4 oz. fruit yogurt

4 - 5 ice cubes

Combine in blender and purée.

Makes 2 servings.

Epicurious Television

Why not just look up "smoothies" on the 'net.......there's tons of them there! Happy drinking!
cschultz28
2006-05-27 13:07:46 UTC
I don't have a recipe but here are the ingredients:

Frozen Fruit (we use mixed berries)

Banana (must have, they are not the same without a banana)

Vanilla Yogurt or milk

A bit of orange juice

A bit of vanilla extract

Splenda