Question:
what is ur favorite food?
2006-05-28 17:29:38 UTC
what is ur favorite food?
29 answers:
greenwolf44
2006-05-28 19:45:56 UTC
Steak.
Katie B
2006-05-29 00:34:32 UTC
Pepperoni Pizza!
JD
2006-05-31 18:28:28 UTC
Pizza
mo
2006-05-29 22:02:11 UTC
Pizza
E L M S
2006-05-29 01:07:53 UTC
Sushi, sushi, sushi, the flavor of the fish is so rich and full. Unadultered and to top it all off its really healthy. poor inland ppl dont get to experience really good sushi. I don't think I could ever live more than 6 hours from a coastline for this reason.
Chef
2006-05-29 05:29:19 UTC
My favorite food is chicken and dumplins, strawberry shortcake, lobster tail, prime rib, blue cheese stuffed filet, chocolate cheesecake-i make the best one!! what is yours?
Neil the Hat
2006-05-29 00:31:55 UTC
Fish and Chips, English stylee.
mento_oriento
2006-05-29 00:32:25 UTC
Crisp Gau Gee Mein Noodles..... i love chinese food!
ms.cena
2006-05-29 07:06:00 UTC
Nilagang baka/bulalo, sinigang, patatim,crispy pata
wishorstish
2006-05-29 00:32:50 UTC
Med steak smothered in onions.
Nissee
2006-05-29 00:41:09 UTC
Nothing like a good plate of BBQ.
2006-05-29 03:30:13 UTC
Tex-Mex type of Mexican..The real deal is way too spicy for my tummy!Anything chocolate would qualify too..:)
crazy08
2006-05-29 00:48:56 UTC
Burmese food, and Thai food!!!
2006-05-29 00:34:24 UTC
papa johns pizza
carmelosgirl08
2006-05-29 03:23:36 UTC
as long as it good with cheese its my favorite
John Doe
2006-05-29 03:52:47 UTC
Mexican food
Janelle B
2006-05-29 00:34:31 UTC
pizza because you can always order when your at a slumber party!
Mr Soul Pole
2006-05-29 00:31:35 UTC
mac an cheese
wattuppeeps
2006-05-29 01:45:40 UTC
MINE IS ramin noodles
2006-05-30 19:39:57 UTC
meatball subs
2006-05-29 08:31:25 UTC
lobster
2006-05-29 00:32:24 UTC
anything homemade and italian
Cloudygirl103
2006-05-29 02:10:24 UTC
mac&cheese and nachoes ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
2006-05-29 00:30:49 UTC
lettuce
miss out spoken
2006-05-30 03:40:15 UTC