Question:
Do Americans get fed up if they go to McDonalds in the UK and have to wait for their order?
Jayne 2 (LMHJJ)
2006-05-23 12:33:43 UTC
I always have to wait sometimes 10-20 minutes for my order.
Six answers:
cokezerorulez
2006-05-23 14:32:32 UTC
yes Americans get fed up
Q~T
2006-05-23 19:40:07 UTC
That is a long time to wait for a McDonald's order. In America McDonald's is a FAST FOOD restaurant. That means your supposed to get your order within 5 minutes or less. I worked at a fast food restaurant when I was younger. After about 6 months I had it all packed down, and was super fast. Some restaurants just don't have enough employees or have too many new people working. Most of the time the people who do work there are either uneducated, too tiered because the are in school, or too tiered because they have two jobs.
2006-05-23 19:37:14 UTC
I live in Brooklyn, NY and wherever I go to get McDonald's, I get fed up when I have to wait so long for an order - I mean - it is called fast food - why it is taking so long??
theinfalliblenena
2006-05-23 19:50:59 UTC
When I was in London it took FOREVER at McDonald's and then it was all wrong anyway. Mickey-D's is not the same over seas.

Then the hotel gave me Pork-n-beans for breakfast.

Everything about food in the UK drove me nuts.

I found a lot of friendly people though, and saw a lot of neat stuff.
littleblanket
2006-05-23 19:39:05 UTC
They should make you wait. and they should come to the table to take your order at mcdonalds. that way your frys will become thicker, and the burgers bigger. have you ever imagined what it would look like to put their frys and burgers on a dinner plate? its very very small in portion...

also they would only need to hire a few dishwashers and thus save the planet form all the tons of garbage they brag about creating in one day.
2006-05-24 20:42:36 UTC
Yes, I got fed up to but Mcdonals in UK or other country.

Becasue the line is very2 long............

anytime of the day...